BIM - Building Information Modeling
Building Information Modeling plays an increasingly important role in every building related project. As specialists in spatial information, we are your contact when it comes to intelligent building models.
Building Information Models are not only important in construction projects, but also for existing buildings.
BIM plays an important role in all planning steps, because every instance is working on the same data basis.
By using the latest measurement technology, we check the compliance
of tolerances towards the planning phase, so that critical deviations can be detected and corrected at a very early stage.
Various self developed software tools allow us to consider all relevant construction phases as well as a comparison to the model.
Take advantage of:
- Certainty of schedule and costs, right from the very beginning.
- Fast, direct comparison between the stages of construction and BIM.
Planners, architects and civil engineers are facing special challenges when it comes to construction projects of existing buildings.
Particularly in these tasks, our specialists provide the basic data that can be used across all disciplines. Even still in the subsequent management of the building.
- Full existing data as a basis (As-Built)
- Collision detection is possible on time
- Value-added real estate management (Facility Management)
The use of BIM is particularly beneficial when complex building projects can be implemented with an increased risk. Through close cooperation on the basis of real and constantly updated data, the reliability, punctuality and quality of these projects can be increased veritably.
Our services for BIM are diverse, let us advise you:
- Survey of existing buildings
- Generation of intelligent models after IFC specification
- Derivation of ground plans and sections from the BIM
- Sophisticated management of model variations to the real world
- Integrity through our Level-of-Detail Specification (LOD)
- Reliability through our Level-of-accuracy specification (LOA)
BIM is not just an issue in building construction, but also a valuable method for large infrastructural project, so-called Infra-BIM. Seek advice from our specialists!